From: Thierry Coquand <Thierry...@cse.gu.se>
To: Richard Williamson <rwilli...@gmail.com>
Cc: Homotopy Theory <homotopyt...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [HoTT] Quillen model structure, PS
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 19:35:43 +0000	[thread overview]

  I wrote

——————

if we limit ourselves to the case where the base category is the Lawvere theory of
distributive lattices, or de Morgan algebra, or Boolean algebra and we take the fibrations
as defined page 13, we get the same notion as Cisinski -naive- fibrations.

——————

 I should have added that this is not completely trivial: it amounts to the fact that to
have the -uniform- right lifting filling property w.r.t. any open box inclusion

 A x II \cup B x b    ->     B  x II             where B is -representable-, A -> B mono

(where we have a choice of lifting that are natural w.r.t. map B’ -> B between
representables)

is -equivalent- to having the (non necessarily uniform) right lifting property
w.r.t. -any- open box inclusion

 A x II \cup B x b    ->     B  x II             B arbitrary, A -> B mono

  The same holds (and is either to check) for trivial fibrations: to have the uniform
right lifting property w.r.t. A -> B mono, B representable is equivalent to having
the right lifting property w.r.t. an arbitrary mono.

 Best regards,
 Thierry