From: Bas Spitters <b.a.w.s...@gmail.com>
To: Nicola Gambino <N.Ga...@leeds.ac.uk>
Cc: Homotopy Type Theory <HomotopyT...@googlegroups.com>,
	 "escardo...@gmail.com" <escardo...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [HoTT] Re: Coquand's list of open problems
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:23:33 +0100	[thread overview]

> life without propositional resizing
That's what used to be called predicativity, isn't it :-)

More seriously, yes, in my experience, working in HoTT with a large
universe polymorphic hProp one can nicely encapsulate some of the
predicativity issues.
But we definitively need more experience doing it.

Are you aware of the relative universes presentation of CwFs?
Ahrens, Lumsdaine, Voevodsky:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.04310