* Inhibiting gnus-get-new-news at startup
@ 2023-12-30 16:41 Husain Alshehhi
From: Husain Alshehhi @ 2023-12-30 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

When gnus starts (M-x gnus), it automatically get new news. This is a
reasonable default. But when I start gnus multiple times to look up a
message, I have to wait few seconds for it to start. Is there a way to
prevent gnus to get new news at startup time, and only do it manually?

[parent not found: <47073.0785092869$1703954497@news.gmane.org>]