* Re: Problem with (spam) splitting
       [not found] ` <4noexslanp.fsf@lockgroove.bwh.harvard.edu>
@ 2003-09-10 19:55   ` Johan Bockgård
From: Johan Bockgård @ 2003-09-10 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8, Size: 957 bytes --]

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se wrote:
>

>> Using the following splitting rules some of my mails end up in the
>> "bogus" group.

>> 	    ;;it wasn't for me...
>> 	    ,spam-plit-group)

> I have no idea, but right away your last split rule looks
> suspicious.

If you refer to "spam-plit-group" it is a bad example of
not-quite-copy-and-paste from my .emacs. The value of the variable is
(... (to "bojohan" "inbox") "spam"))

> See if you get an error with toggle-debug-on-error. Also a copy of
> the troublesome e-mail message would be helpful.

I tried to forward the message but got this error:

    mail-header-parse-address: Unknown symbol: ö

The message has the following from header (i've scrambled the
address):

    From: Rickard Bergström <XXX@YYY>

I had this splitting problem before with one message from my father. I
think there might be a pattern here...

--
Johan Bockgård

* Re: Problem with (spam) splitting