* Advice, please: ISP that supports Gnus
@ 2008-06-21  0:21 Joe Fineman
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Joe Fineman @ 2008-06-21  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

At present my ISP is Verizon, which does not officially support Gnus,
but has never given me any trouble using it.  However, as you have
perhaps heard, on 24 June Verizon is dropping all newsgroup
hierarchies other than the so-called Big 8, so that I will no longer
be able to browse this newsgroup or, in fact, most of the ones that I
now look at.

This seems like a good time to ask what ISPs normal Gnus types use.

Thank you for your attention.
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  Bores punish kindness.  :||