* reading message/rfc822 on android gmail (possible repost)
@ 2016-10-04 16:56 serpentplayer
From: serpentplayer @ 2016-10-04 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

One of the people I email frequently usually reads her email on an old
android laptop. (4.4.2).  When I send her a forwarded email, she can't
see the attachment.

Gnus (5.11 as packaged on ubuntu 14.04LTS) is sending forwarded mail as
mime type message/rfc822 inline.  If I edit the message to make it
"attached" instead of "inline", she can see it.

Is there a workaround for this problem?  I assume it's a bug in gmail,
which has been fixed in later versions, since I can't reproduce it
either on my Android 5.x tablet or my Android 6.x phone.

I was thinking there might be either something to tell her about how to
view her mail on android 4.x, or a way to configure gnus to send
forwarded mail as "attached".