* searching articles
@ 2009-11-30  6:51 Martin Rubey
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Martin Rubey @ 2009-11-30  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I would like to do a search-engine like search on a (local, gnus) mail
archive.  I just tried (in the directory where my mail resides)

M-x grep -i -nH -e "modular" $(grep -l "testInterpolant" *)

but this seems very clumsy.  Any better idea?

Martin

* Searching articles
@ 2017-08-04  8:37 Richmond
From: Richmond @ 2017-08-04  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

When searching articles using gnus-summary-search-article-forward or
backward, the search includes headers and body. Is it possible to search
only the body of the articles?

--
~