* Duplicate groups (IMAP)
@ 2017-05-26 22:01 John Ankarström
From: John Ankarström @ 2017-05-26 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Gnus, but I think I'm beginning to understand
it. I have configured it to connect to my IMAP server, and
everything seems to work fine.

Here's the configuration, if it's relevant:
https://pastebin.com/raw/Nr3K3eXm

The only problem I have is that all IMAP folders seem to be
displaying twice:

       0: Archive
       0: Drafts
       0: INBOX
       0: Junk
       1: Lists
       0: Sent
       0: Trash
       0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Archive
       0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Drafts
       0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:INBOX
       0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Junk
       4: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Lists
       0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Sent
       0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Trash
       0: nndraft:drafts
       0: nndraft:queue

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I doing something wrong? I
suppose I could simply unsubscribe to one version, but it feels
like there's something wrong.

Thank you in advance!

- John