* Deactivating HTML articles for all but nnrss backends
@ 2007-06-02 16:41 Tobias Brink
From: Tobias Brink @ 2007-06-02 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

to deactivate rendering of HTML e-mails and articles I tried the
following two settings in my ~/.gnus.el:

1)
(setq mm-inline-override-types '("text/html"))

2)
(eval-after-load "mm-decode"
 '(progn
      (add-to-list 'mm-discouraged-alternatives "text/html")
      (add-to-list 'mm-discouraged-alternatives "text/richtext")))
(setq mm-automatic-display (remove "text/html" mm-automatic-display))

which both work very well, except that Gnus also doesn't render
"articles" from RSS feeds any more.  Is there a possibility to make
Gnus render HTML only in these RSS feeds, as those are actually meant
to be used with HTML?

Thanks in advance,
Tobias