* rss is failing with some feeds
@ 2008-06-15 19:45 rahed
       [not found] ` <mailman.13362.1213572429.18990.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: rahed @ 2008-06-15 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I cannot fetch some rss feeds. For instance I get:

nnrss: Failed to fetch http://planet.perl.org/rss20.xml
XML-RPC is not available... not checking Syndic8.
gnus-group-make-rss-group: No feeds found for http://planet.perl.org/rss20.xml

I set mm-url-use-external to t and have mm-url-program to wget.
The same when mm-url-use-external is nil.

Can you help?

--
Radek