* Does gnus-uu-post-encoded chooses primary backend?
@ 2005-04-05 16:29 Bruno Hertz
From: Bruno Hertz @ 2005-04-05 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I'm just working my way through the Gnus manual and playing around with
stuff, and one thing I've never done before is posting uuencoded articles,
so I thought I might check that out as well.

Now, all works alright save one issue, i.e. when I do S u in the summary group
of a secondary select backend, compose my article, insert file and then send,
Gnus tries to post the encoded parts to the primary server anyway. Is this
expected behavior? I found no variable to fix this, so I presume it's a bug ...

Thanks, Bruno.

Emacs CVS, Gnus v5.11