* Killing unwanted post
@ 2005-04-14 10:51 David Sumbler
From: David Sumbler @ 2005-04-14 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Occasionally when I am writing an email or news article I realize that
I don't want to send it after all, for some reason.  I don't want to
save it even as a draft, so I use C-c C-k, "message-kill-buffer".

I then get "Message modified; kill anyway? (yes or no)" in the
minibuffer.  Is there a way to suppress this message?  I'd like the
kill to happen without confirmation.

David

--

David Sumbler

Please reply with a followup to the newsgroup.

However, if you _really_ want to send me an e-mail,
replace "nospam" in my address with "aeolia".