mailing list of musl libc
* Daily reports
@ 2011-08-16  0:03 Luka Marčetić
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Luka Marčetić @ 2011-08-16  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Finished what I thought was going to be pthread_eintr (though it turns
out there are like 70 more functions that I didn't know about which I
brought up on IRC)
Updated stuff to make sure it compiles with both glibc's (Makefile)
Generated some doxygen docs, but won't upload yet, not showing what I want.
Luka

[-- Attachment #2: to-report --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 278 bytes --]

 Makefile              |   28 +++++++
 cluts.c               |    1
 tests/buf.c           |   24 ++++--
 tests/numeric.c       |   27 ++++++-
 tests/pthread_eintr.c |  178 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------

* Re: Daily reports
@ 2011-08-16  6:57 ` Solar Designer
From: Solar Designer @ 2011-08-16  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Luka,

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 02:03:57AM +0200, Luka Mar??eti?? wrote:
> Finished what I thought was going to be pthread_eintr (though it turns
> out there are like 70 more functions that I didn't know about which I
> brought up on IRC)
> Updated stuff to make sure it compiles with both glibc's (Makefile)
> Generated some doxygen docs, but won't upload yet, not showing what I want.

By "both glibc's", do you actually mean "both libc's" - glibc and musl?

In the Subjects of your daily reports, please mention cluts and the date
the report is for.  That way, it will be easier to see which report any
follow-up postings apply to, and it will be more difficult for you to
miss a report. ;-)  There should have been a weekly report from you
yesterday, in addition to the daily report, but I recall that you see no
need for these when you're providing daily reports.  I disagree, but as
we're getting closer to the end of GSoC time, I am not going to insist
on this anymore.  It would be just two more weekly reports anyway
(yesterday's and another one), unless you choose to continue the
practice beyond GSoC term (which would be nice).

Thanks,

Alexander

* Re: Daily reports
@ 2011-08-16 18:33 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2011-08-16 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 02:03:57AM +0200, Luka Marčetić wrote:
> Finished what I thought was going to be pthread_eintr (though it
> turns out there are like 70 more functions that I didn't know about
> which I brought up on IRC)
> Updated stuff to make sure it compiles with both glibc's (Makefile)
> Generated some doxygen docs, but won't upload yet, not showing what I want.
> Luka

>  Makefile              |   28 +++++++
>  cluts.c               |    1
>  tests/buf.c           |   24 ++++--

buf.c is crashing in fprintf due to a null pointer getting passed for
a %s specifier at line 322.

Rich

* Re: Daily reports
@ 2011-08-18 14:30 ` Solar Designer
From: Solar Designer @ 2011-08-18 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Luka -

What has happened to your daily reports on cluts development progress?
I haven't seen one from you in 2-3 days now...  Please resume posting
daily reports, with each report's date in the Subject.

Thanks,

Alexander

* Re: Daily reports
@ 2011-08-18 14:57   ` Luka Marčetić
From: Luka Marčetić @ 2011-08-18 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On 08/18/2011 04:30 PM, Solar Designer wrote:
> Luka -
>
> What has happened to your daily reports on cluts development progress?
> I haven't seen one from you in 2-3 days now...  Please resume posting
> daily reports, with each report's date in the Subject.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alexander

I was distracted for the last 2 days. I'll post today.
Luka