mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] accuracy of mathematical functions
@ 2021-02-05 10:48 Paul Zimmermann
From: Paul Zimmermann @ 2021-02-05 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

       Hi,

I have updated my comparison with the newly released glibc-2.33 version.
No big difference with the previous version, except that I included
the "long double" format (aka ldbl-96), including for musl (see pages
13 and 15):

https://members.loria.fr/PZimmermann/papers/#accuracy

Best regards,
Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-05 10:48 UTC | newest]