* Fwd: Malfunctioning of syllabic partitioning of words in Spanish
       [not found] <f939292a-473e-f887-179c-187c82b4045b@um.es>
@ 2022-07-07  6:31 ` Joaquín Ataz López via ntg-context
From: Joaquín Ataz López via ntg-context @ 2022-07-07  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Joaquín Ataz López

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	Re: [NTG-context] Malfunctioning of syllabic partitioning of
words in Spanish
Fecha: 	Thu, 7 Jul 2022 08:26:49 +0200
De: 	Joaquín Ataz López <jal@um.es>
Organización: 	Universidad de Murcia
Para: 	Max Chernoff <mseven@telus.net>

Thank you very much for the quick response.

Indeed with the \language[es] command the syllable partitioning is
correct. I had not included it because in the preamble of the document
appears the instruction \mainlanguage[es].

After verifying that indeed the syllabic partitioning works well, I have
been doing several tests to see why the \mainlanguage[es] command in the
environment file was ignored. In the end I have come to the conclusion
that this was because I had written in it

\startenvironment

instead of

\startenvironment environment_name

What I do not understand is why, when not putting the name of the
environment some commands of this one are ignored, but others are executed.

--
Joaquín Ataz López