* [NTG-context] Mikael’s missing math manual
@ 2024-03-17 21:54 Hraban Ramm
From: Hraban Ramm @ 2024-03-17 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

… and another thing that came up in my workshops and in discussions at
our booth: the math manual is eagerly awaited! (My book too, but I can’t
answer most questions about math.)

One participant tested some math alignment examples from an older paper
by Aditya and found them working in her current LMTX installation but
not in COW – I know it runs an older version, but Aditya’s article was
even older…

Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl