* Portrait -> Landscape -> Portrait
@ 2012-06-09 11:08 pddzaic
From: pddzaic @ 2012-06-09 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello context-friends,

I have switched from Latex to Context and my first impression of Context is: WOW :-)

Unfortunately, I did not understand how to switch between landscape and portrait. Here a minimal working example:

\mainlanguage[en]

\setuplayout[
    paper=A4,
    topspace=1cm,
    header=2cm,
    headerdistance=0.25cm,
    footerdistance=0.25cm,
    footer=0.6cm,
    bottomspace=1cm,
    margin=2.5cm,
    width=middle,
    height=middle]

\starttext
\showframe

\chapter{First chapter}
\input knuth

% Change to landscape
\page\setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]

\section{First section}
\input knuth

% Reverts to the global layout
\page\setuppapersize[A4,portrait][A4,portrait]
\chapter{Second chapter}
\input knuth

\stoptext

As you can see in the result the layout of the landscaped-page is not as I expected.

Can somebody help me?

Best regards,

Peer

* Re: Portrait -> Landscape -> Portrait