* [NTG-context] Very bizarre bug
@ 2024-04-07 17:08 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2024-04-07 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everybody,

this is bizarre, but hear me out: a file that I have has a mixture of
xml, TeX and Lua. It compiles cleanly, no problem, on macos and linux. I
also have a little raspberry pi on which I have installed lmtx. The file
compiles, BUT: it has one additional page. The first page of the
document is empty and has the word "on" in the upper left hand corner of
the text area. I have checked several times, it always comes out like
this. Everything else is exactly the same - context version, file and
environment files (everything under git, so really identical). The "on"
does not appear if I just make a "hello world" document on the raspi. So
my question is: how can I begin to explore where this word creeps in? I
suspect it's something in the linux-aarch64 tree or some test for this
architecture that is the culprit, but what would be a good way to trace it?

All best

Thomas

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl