* Incorrect placement of a table with LMTX
@ 2020-07-14  9:28 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2020-07-14  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
In my lessons, I often have to include tables, figures, ... in definitions,
theorems ...
With the context engine it works fine but not with lmtx.
Thanks for your help.
Fabrice

\setupenumerations
  [before={\blank},
   after={\blank},
   alternative=serried,
   title=yes,
   titleleft=,
   titleright=,
   prefix=yes,
   prefixsegments=chapter,
   way=bychapter,
   titlestyle=bold,
   width=broad]

\defineenumeration
   [definition]
   [text=Définition,
    number=yes,
    headcommand=\groupedcommand{}{.},
    style=italic]

\starttext

\startdefinition
  \blank
  \startxtable[align={lohi,middle},width=2cm,offset=0.8ex]
    \startxrow
      \startxcell
        1
      \stopxcell
      \startxcell
        2
      \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \startxrow
      \startxcell
        3
      \stopxcell
      \startxcell
        4
      \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
  \stopxtable
\stopdefinition

\stoptext

* Re: Incorrect placement of a table with LMTX
@ 2020-07-14 10:23 ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2020-07-14 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Fabrice,

You should enclose the table into \startplacetable... \stopplacetable as in:

	\startplacetable[number=no]
		% here put your xtable
	\stopplacetable

Best regards: Otared

@ 2020-07-14 10:31   ` Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2020-07-14 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Otared,
Thanks, it works perfectly.
Best regards.
fabrice

@ 2020-07-14 19:21 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-07-14 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fabrice Couvreur schrieb am 14.07.2020 um 11:28:
> Hello,
> In my lessons, I often have to include tables, figures, ... in
> definitions, theorems ...
> With the context engine it works fine but not with lmtx.
> Thanks for your help.
> Fabrice
>
> [...]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startdefinition
>    \blank

I have no idea what causes the problem here without looking at the code
(I guess ConTeXt tries to prevent a line break after the title) but this
works.

\dontleavehmode\blank

Wolfgang