* Getting document metadata to override defaults YAML settings?
@ 2023-12-07  3:50 iandol
From: iandol @ 2023-12-07  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi, I use a defaults file to set up my default conversion, including my csl
and bibliography defaults. But if I want to override this I would like to
use document metadata (i.e. the YAML at the top of the markdown). So by
default I use apa.csl but for specific docs I would use another style.
Currently the defaults file has higher precedence: CLI option > defaults >
document — but I'd prefer: CLI option > document  defaults — is there any
way to do this?

Thanks, Ian