* BibLaTeX data model using YAML syntax, possible?
@ 2023-12-05 16:41 lucabal...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <23908cfd-bd5e-46c0-b1e6-65c8a082dd1fn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: lucabal...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2023-12-05 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

  I'd like to  use a YAML file format, which I consider easier to write and
more human-readable w.r.t. bib format, but using the biblatex data model
(defined in chapter 2 of BibLaTeX manual, found at ctan/biblatex), which I
prefer over CSL data model (defined in appendix III and IV of CSL 1.0.2
specifications).

  As far as I understand, by default, pandoc expects (ref. pandoc/manual,
sec. Specifying bibliographic data)

    BibLaTeX data in a file formatted as .bib
    BibTeX data in a file formatted as .bib (and and extension as .bibtex)
    CSL data in a file formatted as JSON
    CSL data in a file formatted as YAML
    RIS data in a file formatted as .ris

Is it a way to use BibLaTeX data model in a YAML formatted file? Is there
any caveats? There is a need of a Lua Filter? What does pandoc use to parse
.yaml or .bib files and to write those? Where should I begin?

Thanks,
Luca

* Re: BibLaTeX data model using YAML syntax, possible?
       [not found] ` <23908cfd-bd5e-46c0-b1e6-65c8a082dd1fn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-12-07  0:47   ` iandol
From: iandol @ 2023-12-07  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss