* Wrong translation from typst to latex
@ 2023-11-07 16:44 Knut All
       [not found] ` <6bd11745-5d51-4b38-986f-3d0899b7f87en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Knut All @ 2023-11-07 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

The typst code `$f(x)^(y)` is translated to `$f(x)^hat{}(y)$` and not
`$f(x)^{y}$`

What can I do to fix this? I tried making a github issue, but it seems it
might have been deleted.

* Re: Wrong translation from typst to latex
       [not found] ` <6bd11745-5d51-4b38-986f-3d0899b7f87en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-11-07 16:51   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <BE99E6FE-916A-49C7-8606-4BBEF2D27595-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-11-07 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Do you mean this issue?
https://github.com/jgm/typst-hs/issues/17
It was moved to jgm/typst-hs, because it concerns a library pandoc depends on.

In fact the bug was fixed this morning.

If you compile pandoc from source, you can get a fixed build.

@ 2023-11-07 23:20       ` Knut All
From: Knut All @ 2023-11-07 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss