* Re: 1.3b bug?
@ 1992-02-13 23:14 Julian L. Ho
From: Julian L. Ho @ 1992-02-13 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Well, there is no bug in rc.  Both the compilers available to me were
doing bad things.  Thank you Chris Siebenmann for pointing me to a
compiler that works (gcc140).

-J

* 1.3b bug?
@ 1992-02-13 20:02 Julian L. Ho
From: Julian L. Ho @ 1992-02-13 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Sorry about includeing raw control characters in my last post.  I had
meant to use cat -v...

Anyway, if I . (source) this file, then spawn a new rc, the functions -
and -- are no longer there...they are replaced by things that seem very
wrong.

I wrote this when composing my last message, using 1.2.  rc 1.3b
doesn't like it.

-J

begin 644 hist
M(&EF("A^("0P("TM*2!H/2]T;7 O:&ES(%X@)'!I9"!["@EE8VAO("UN("1C