* Building lh-bootstrap-master
@ 2024-04-26 11:30 ImNotPC
From: ImNotPC @ 2024-04-26 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

Hey Group,

I'm attempting to build lh-bootstrap-master but make is complaining:

make: unrecognized option '--jobserver-style=pipe'

Indeed, my version of make doesn't have the --jobserver-style option. If
I remove the reference to --jobserver-style option from ./make the
package builds without any obvious errors but doesn't appear to be a
complete build. My make is GNU Make 4.3 running on a Mageia 8 system. Do
I need to downgrade make? Any suggestions?

Jeff