The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] media: Unix's Founding Fathers
@ 2004-06-25 16:16 Corey
From: Corey @ 2004-06-25 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good article in the June 10th issue of the Economist
that may be of interest to TUHS members (I would have
caught it sooner, but I'm a little behind in my
reading).

  Unix's founding fathers
  Jun 10th 2004
  From The Economist print edition

  Dennis Ritchie invented C and was one of the key members of the team
  behind Unix - —two developments that underpin much modern software

  http://www.economist.com/displaystory.cfm?story_id=S%27%2980%2EQQ7%27%23%40%23D%0A

Subscription or "pay-per-view" required. I'd share the
full article, but I am afraid of their lawyers.

---corey

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-06-25 16:16 UTC | newest]