Void Linux discussion
* Cannot install Void Linux on xfs root partition, without /boot.
@ 2015-07-21 18:34 Not.X
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Not.X @ 2015-07-21 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

I tried to install Void to XFS root partition without separate partition
for /boot.
Installation passed without problem, but when reboot I get this error:

*Error: attempt to read or write outside of partitionError: not a correct
XFS inode.Error: file '/boot/grub/i383-pc/normal.mod' not found*

After that I just install Void on ext4 formated root and home partitions
and now works.
Am i doing something wrong when installing on XFS filesystem (i used
void-installer)
It is something related to this? :
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2014-06/msg00179.html