Development discussion of WireGuard
* WireGuardKit iOS - Import package and usage of 'Shared' classes
@ 2022-03-20 15:24 Alexey Ponkin
From: Alexey Ponkin @ 2022-03-20 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,
I'm trying to use WiregurdKit in my iOS app. I imported the package as
described here - https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple. Now I
can use `PacketTunnelProvider` inside `WireGuardNetworkExtension`. But
unfortunately , I can't use any classes and extensions from the
`Shared` folder
(https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple/tree/master/Sources/Shared).
Is there any way to make them 'visible' for my project? I'm fairly new
to Swift and iOS development. I would like, for instance, to reuse
this extension (https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple/blob/master/Sources/Shared/Model/NETunnelProviderProtocol%2BExtension.swift)
and may be, `Keychan` wrapper class.
Thanks in advance for your help.

* Re: WireGuardKit iOS - Import package and usage of 'Shared' classes
@ 2022-03-22 11:50 ` Andrej Mihajlov
From: Andrej Mihajlov @ 2022-03-22 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

The source code under Sources/Shared is a part of WireGuard app. These files are checked out by SPM, because both WireGuardKit and WireGuard app share the same repository. However, these files aren’t part of WireGuardKit and thus not available for direct import via WireGuardKit.

Best,
Andrej