Development discussion of WireGuard
* wireguard-android: Unable to import tunnel: invalid name
@ 2019-12-16  5:57 Dirk Kaiser
From: Dirk Kaiser @ 2019-12-16  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I've created the following client configurations with the following
filenames:

brat.batyr_LS.US_test.conf  <==kicks off error
pkds_LS.US_test.conf  <==imports fine
y_LS.US_test.conf  <==imports fine
zarina_LS.US_test.conf  <==kicks off error

On the Android client, the first and last filename generate the 'Unable
to import tunnel: invalid name' when trying to import.  The other two
come import just fine.  If I rename the two problem files to something
else (i.e., brat.batyr.conf and zarina.conf), they import just fine.
There obviously is a bug in the filename handling that needs to be fixed.

- GeoDirk

* Re: wireguard-android: Unable to import tunnel: invalid name
@ 2019-12-16  7:36 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2019-12-16  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)