Development discussion of WireGuard
* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-11-27 19:30 Gary Whitney
From: Gary Whitney @ 2017-11-27 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi I would like to request 5 stickers if you’re still sending them out.
Gary Whitney
2019 Heritage Place
Johnson City, Tennessee 37604

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-11-27 19:34 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-11-27 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Whitney; +Cc: wireguard

Hi Gary,

Pro-tip: probably not a good idea to send your mailing address to a
public mailing list.

Happy to send you stickers. Five is too few for the distance these
will travel from Paris; I'll send you 10!

Jason

* Re: I will mail you Wireguard stickers
@ 2017-11-30 12:39   ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-11-30 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 9:16 AM,  <tomli@tomli.me> wrote:

> Please stop.
> Now hundreds of people just knew your personal address, and it's a
> physical one. It has also been archived online permanently for everyone
> on the Internet to look for.
> I'm just a normal user and a reader of this list, so I perhaps I would
> like to come and visit you if I am going to the States

No need to be overly aggressive, but I agree this is a problem. I
suspect the recent introduction of WireGuard to a forum called "XDA",
which is generally frequented by teenagers, has resulted in the uptick
in these kinds of accidents.

I'll try to make a filter for the mailing list to reduce the amount of
these emails that clutter your inboxes. Sorry about this all!

Jason

* Re: I will mail you Wireguard stickers
@ 2017-11-30  8:16 ` tomli
From: tomli @ 2017-11-30  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: klabit87; +Cc: wireguard

> My mailing address is:
> Keith Labit
> 501 E. Union Street
> Magnolia, AR, 71753
> United States

Please stop.

Now hundreds of people just knew your personal address, and it's a
physical one. It has also been archived online permanently for everyone
on the Internet to look for.

I'm just a normal user and a reader of this list, so I perhaps I would
like to come and visit you if I am going to the States (laugh), but it's
also easy for others to abuse your address for malicious purposes.

I would suggest you to send a personal E-mail to Jason.

Cheers,
Tom Li

* Re: I will mail you Wireguard stickers
@ 2017-11-30  6:05 klabit87
From: klabit87 @ 2017-11-30  6:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello, I would like to get some stickers please.

I will be incorporating your VPN tunnel into my Nexus 6 kernel in the next
coming week or two.

The concept and security is brilliant and I would like to include it.

If I could possibly get about 4 or 5 that would be great!

My mailing address is:

Keith Labit
501 E. Union Street
Magnolia, AR, 71753
United States

I know that you are based in Paris so if this is not possible I completely
understand.

Thank you for your time and contribution to securing Android and the Linux
kernel.

* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-11-26  0:27 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-11-26  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Yevgeniy,

Probably not a good idea to send your mailing address to a public
mailing list, but I'll gladly send you some stickers. I'll post them
Monday.

Regards,
Jason

* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-11-25 22:36 Yevgeniy Liverant
From: Yevgeniy Liverant @ 2017-11-25 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the kind offer. I'd love it if you'd get me 5 stickers. Thanks
again! Excited for the future!

Best,
Yevgeniy Liverant
207 Old Farm Road
Valhalla, NY, USA 10595

* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-10-09 14:13 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-10-09 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Daniel,

I'd be happy to send you some. How many do you want? And what address?

Thanks,
Jason

* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-10-09 13:35 Daniel Brunner
From: Daniel Brunner @ 2017-10-09 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I would like to get some stickers to our hackerspace in Graz/Austria

realraum.at

Looking forward to hear from you,
Daniel

* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-05-18 20:28   ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-05-18 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey Bruno,

I'm happy to mail you this from Paris. I'm already mailing 40 other
envelopes all around the world...

Jason

* Re: I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-05-18 20:09 ` Bruno Wolff III
From: Bruno Wolff III @ 2017-05-18 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 15:17:35 +0200,
  "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com> wrote:

>Today an order of WireGuard stickers arrived. If you've come to any
>conferences where there's been a WireGuard talk, then you've
>undoubtedly gotten some stickers. If not, however, you might be
>missing out. Want me to send you some? Or a decent amount of them for
>a local hacker space?

I don't want to have you mail me stuff from Paris, but if the artwork
were available I might make a copy locally. I'm guessing you use the
Serpent from the web page in some manner?

* I will mail you WireGuard stickers
@ 2017-05-18 13:17 Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-05-18 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey list,

Today an order of WireGuard stickers arrived. If you've come to any
conferences where there's been a WireGuard talk, then you've
undoubtedly gotten some stickers. If not, however, you might be
missing out. Want me to send you some? Or a decent amount of them for
a local hacker space?

If you write to me with your name, address, and roughly how many
stickers you want, I'll put them inside an envelop and send them off.
If you're requesting "tons" of stickers, knowing the name of the
hackerspace or organization to which you plan to distribute them would
probably foster more confidence. I'll be mailing these from Paris.

Regards,
Jason