Development discussion of WireGuard
* Italian translation
@ 2019-12-24 14:55 xalloc
From: xalloc @ 2019-12-24 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello, I translated the android app into italian. Can you include the file in attachment into /app/src/main/res/values-it/ please?

Thanks, best regards

* Italian translation
@ 2020-03-30 13:08 Vincenzo Reale
From: Vincenzo Reale @ 2020-03-30 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,
I completed the Italian translation for all platforms.
wireguard-android and wireguard-apple have been aligned on Crowdin and
wireguard-windows has been sent here for approval.
I'd like to congratulate with all contributors for the first kernel
release and for this nice piece of software.

Best regards,
Vincenzo