Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Gordon Bergling <gbe@freebsd.org>
To: Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>
Cc: freebsd-arch@freebsd.org,
	FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>,
Subject: Re: Removing WireGuard Support From FreeBSD Base
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 13:53:28 +0100	[thread overview]

I am not sure, if the removal is a great idea, a removal from
releng/13 and stable/13 - possibly yes, but from main?

This is still -CURRENT and -CURRENT should be central place for development,
even if we have phabricator for review.

If the complete backout is happening, please don't forget the manual
page. I have spend a lot of time on it, while OpenBSD made a good
template.

--Gordon