zsh-announce
* zsh 5.0.2 released
@ 2012-12-21 20:43 Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2012-12-21 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Announcement List

zsh 5.0.2 has been released and is available from ftp.zsh.org, from
Sourceforge, and should soon find its way to mirrors.

I made zsh 5.0.1 yesterday, but a significant bug turned up today and as
I hadn't announced 5.0.1 I have put the fix into 5.0.2.

Most of the changes since 5.0.0 are bug fixes; there are a few minor
enhancements as noted in the NEWS file.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed.

--
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-21 21:42 UTC | newest]