zsh-users
* Repeated Questions?
@ 2002-08-26  7:44 Mads Martin Joergensen
From: Mads Martin Joergensen @ 2002-08-26  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh users list

When I try as a regular user to remove a directory owned by root I get
the question twice:

9:43 mmj@tiger:// > rm -r twoqestions
rm: remove write-protected directory `twoqestions'? y
rm: remove write-protected directory `twoqestions'? y
rm: cannot remove directory `twoqestions': Permission denied
zsh: 921 exit 1     rm -v -r twoqestions

Anyone else seing this, and if so, how to make it only once? With 4.0.4
the question was only asked once.

--
Mads Martin Jørgensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic