zsh-users
* Package information for non-installed programs in ZSH
@ 2011-04-05 11:40 Oliver Keszöcze
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Oliver Keszöcze @ 2011-04-05 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hello

Using BASH and Ubuntu I get messages such as

     The program 'gcc' can be found in the following packages:
      * gcc
      * pentium-builder
     Try: sudo apt-get install <selected package>

if I try to run stuff I do not have currently installed. If I try the
same using
ZSH I get

     zsh: correct 'gcc' to '_gcc' [nyae]? n
     zsh: command not found: gcc

Is there a way to get the BASH behaviour under ZSH? Is it a BASH feature
anyway (might be some Ubuntu stuff)?

Best Regards
Oliver