* Receiving SIGWINCH while waiting for user input
@ 2019-12-24 22:20 zsugabubus
From: zsugabubus @ 2019-12-24 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

I'm writing an interactive script using `zcurses`, but I got stuck
receiving SIGWINCH while waiting for user input. I tried `read`,
`zcurses input`, `sysread` and `zselect` (waiting for stdin then read)
but all blocks SIGWINCH. I also tried `vared`, but couldn't read just
one character at a time.

Is there a way I can achieve it? Handling resize only after a command
has been entered doesn't seem a nice solution.

Thanks,
zsugabubus