zsh-workers
* is this bug?
@ 1995-05-31  9:08 yamagata
From: yamagata @ 1995-05-31  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello, I'm running zsh-2.6-beta9 on DEC alpha station with OSF/1 V3.0.
I found that ZLE history data may be wrong in case of using '<<'.
Probably this is not only in zsh-2.6-beta9.

here example,

axps:zsh-2.6-beta9$ cat << EOF
> aaa
> bbb
> cc
> EOF (press [enter])
aaa
bbb
cc

( and press ^P, I've got )
axps:zsh-2.6-beta9$ cat << EOF (<--- cursor here)

I've tested some other command instead of cat,
then it looks like that,

some << EOF
....              | these part will be missed
EOF            <--+

Is this correct or bug?

Best regard,
yamagata@axps.kek.jp

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-05-31  9:15 UTC | newest]