zsh-workers
* Plans for 5.3?
@ 2016-11-30 22:00 Christian Heinrich
From: Christian Heinrich @ 2016-11-30 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Peter said at the beginning of July that he wanted to release zsh 5.3
pretty soon (see #38784), but if I see that correctly, it wasn't
released yet. (I'm quite aware that there were many things to be
patched...)

Are there still some issues that continue to block a new release? I'm
asking, since Debian is going to freeze the packages at the beginning
of January and I'm still hoping that 5.3 could make it into the new
stable release, especially since a lot of patches and completions were
added.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Christian