zsh-workers
* Bug in command detection?
@ 2008-02-26 21:59 Richard Hartmann
From: Richard Hartmann @ 2008-02-26 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

Hi,

when I install a program after I invoked ZSH and then try to call it, I get
a prompt asking:

  zsh: correct 'foo' to 'bar'? [N/y/a/e]

which is fine. I press enter, the command runs just fine, it exits and I
want to run foo again, it asks me yet again if it should correct the command.

I would assume checking the return code and remebering that this command
can be executed should be feasible, but I do, of course, not know.

In any case, thanks for all the work on ZSH,
Richard

* Re: Bug in command detection?
@ 2008-02-26 22:09 ` İsmail Dönmez
From: İsmail Dönmez @ 2008-02-26 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM, Richard Hartmann
<richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>  when I install a program after I invoked ZSH and then try to call it, I get
>  a prompt asking:
>
>   zsh: correct 'foo' to 'bar'? [N/y/a/e]

Run rehash and it'll learn newly installed commands.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again

* Re: Bug in command detection?
@ 2008-02-26 22:17   ` Richard Hartmann
From: Richard Hartmann @ 2008-02-26 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:09 PM, İsmail Dönmez <ismail@namtrac.org> wrote:

> Run rehash and it'll learn newly installed commands.

Yes, I know. My point was that zsh _knows_ about this one single new
command being available, though.

Richard