zsh-workers
* Not a -M option
@ 1996-01-10  8:08 Zefram
From: Zefram @ 1996-01-10  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: Not a -M option
@ 1996-01-10  8:58 ` P.Stephenson
From: P.Stephenson @ 1996-01-10  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

A.Main@dcs.warwick.ac.uk wrote:

> This patch fixes the following problem:
>
> ~/usr% set --
> ~/usr% setopt autocd
> ~/usr% $@
> ~%
>
> (The "$@" command should get a "no command" error.)

I'm pretty sure I sent a patch for this some time ago, something very
similar anyway.

If we're really expecting to produce a release in March, there are a
number of other purely bug-fix patches of mine I'd like to see rescued
from the black hole, otherwise the corresponding bugs are probably
never going to get fixed.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@ifh.de>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77330

* Re: Not a -M option
@ 1996-01-10  9:21   ` Zefram
From: Zefram @ 1996-01-10  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: P.Stephenson; +Cc: zsh-workers

Peter wrote:
>I'm pretty sure I sent a patch for this some time ago, something very
>similar anyway.

I'm not sure exactly what your patch did, but it didn't fix the bug I
had reported (at least, not the way I was experiencing it).

>If we're really expecting to produce a release in March, there are a
>number of other purely bug-fix patches of mine I'd like to see rescued
>from the black hole, otherwise the corresponding bugs are probably
>never going to get fixed.

I find myself thinking along similar lines.  I've sent several bug
fixes that haven't got into the baseline yet.  And Zoltan's releases
have an enormous number.  I think the bugfix patches in Zoltan's
release, particularly in the lexer, need to be integrated as a matter
of urgency.

-zefram

* Re: Not a -M option
@ 1996-01-10 15:50     ` Mark Borges
From: Mark Borges @ 1996-01-10 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

As a general rule, I hate "me too" messages, but...

>> On Wed, 10 Jan 1996 09:21:21 +0000 (GMT),
>> Zefram (Z) wrote:
Z> Peter wrote:

>> If we're really expecting to produce a release in March, there are a
>> number of other purely bug-fix patches of mine I'd like to see rescued
>> from the black hole, otherwise the corresponding bugs are probably
>> never going to get fixed.

Z> And Zoltan's releases have an enormous number.  I think the bugfix
Z> patches in Zoltan's release, particularly in the lexer, need to be <<<<<
Z> integrated as a matter of urgency.

I too think Zoltan's lexer changes need to be integrated in the
baseline as a high priority.

  -mb-