zsh-workers
* Cabot reply to my patch thread
       [not found]             ` <CAGzr3wHmo34OB9VOrnXL6_X-DUiMf2yaO+PM_2Kq46nZJOcyMA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-01-27 12:16               ` Zach Whaley
From: Zach Whaley @ 2017-01-27 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi zsh-workers,

I have a patch out, and it's been out for over a month with no reply. I
sent a reply to the patch as a reminder, but Gmail is telling me it failed
to be delivered.

First off, should I be replying to the patch with a reminder? And second
why might my reply be failing?

Thank you,
Zach

* Re: Cabot reply to my patch thread
@ 2017-01-27 18:03                 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2017-01-27 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zach Whaley, zsh-workers

On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 06:16:03 -0600
Zach Whaley <zachbwhaley@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi zsh-workers,
>
> I have a patch out, and it's been out for over a month with no reply. I
> sent a reply to the patch as a reminder, but Gmail is telling me it failed
> to be delivered.
>
> First off, should I be replying to the patch with a reminder? And second
> why might my reply be failing?

Is that the Perforce one?  We were dealing with a release at the time
--- I'll apply it now (it still applies cleanly) and wait for comments
as I don't use Perforce much now.

You're entirely at liberty to send a reminder.  The issues with the
mailing list are due to its spam filter, which is aggressively blocking
widely used mailers.

pws

* Re: Cabot reply to my patch thread
@ 2017-01-28 12:15                   ` Zach Whaley