zsh-workers
* Minor bugs in _unsetopt and _main_complete ?
@ 2004-12-10  2:25 香川 亘
From: 香川 亘 @ 2004-12-10  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

While trying to configure the setopt and unsetopt commands to complete
only unset and set options, respectively, I think I found some bugs in
the _unsetopt and _main_complete functions.

In _unsetopt, "_options_set || _options" should be,

_options_unset || _options

and in _main_complete,

_options_set=(${(k)options[(R)on]})
_options_unset=(${(k)options[(R)off]})

should be,

_options_set=(${(k)options[(R)off]})
_options_unset=(${(k)options[(R)on]})

I am wondering if the CVS versions should include this fix.

Wataru Kagawa, Ph. D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
Protein Research Group
RIKEN (Physical and Chemical Research Institute)

W221, West Research Bldg.
1-7-22 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku
Yokohama, Japan 230-0045

tel.	045-503-9206