* [9fans] http://swtch.com/plan9port/mk-all-20040301.tgz
@ 2004-11-25 22:46 boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2004-11-25 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

the Makefile is just bust.  this is what it should look like:

all:
        for i in libutf libfmt libbio libregexp mk ; \
        do \
                (cd $$i; make) ; \
        done
        ls -l mk/mk

--
MGRS 31U DQ 52572 12604

* Re: [9fans] http://swtch.com/plan9port/mk-all-20040301.tgz
@ 2005-01-14  2:15 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2005-01-14  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

thanks.

@ 2005-01-14 17:03 ` Ronald G. Minnich
From: Ronald G. Minnich @ 2005-01-14 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs; +Cc: Russ Cox

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Benjamin Huntsman wrote:

> so what's more current these days- plan9port or actual Plan 9?  Last I
> heard, plan9port's Venti was more functional than the real Plan 9
> variety...

goodness. We have to backport from 9ports to Plan 9?

ron

* RE: [9fans] http://swtch.com/plan9port/mk-all-20040301.tgz
@ 2005-01-14  6:55 Benjamin Huntsman
From: Benjamin Huntsman @ 2005-01-14  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russ Cox, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

so what's more current these days- plan9port or actual Plan 9?  Last I heard, plan9port's Venti was more functional than the real Plan 9 variety...

-Ben