* [9fans] Raspberry Pi plan9, keyboard not working.
@ 2017-03-07  1:55 kraftklang
From: kraftklang @ 2017-03-07  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear,

I just put plan9 onto my raspi. When I plug it in , it all seems to
work, including the mouse, but my wired USB keyboard (a dell rt7d10)
will not work. I get the error:
error intr 0000082
With more 0s, but I didn't bother counting.
Why is this? Can this problem be solved in the software, or do I need to
just buy another keyboard?

Thank You,
KraftKlang