* [9fans] EPIA platform from linuxbios
@ 2003-11-03  2:12 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2003-11-03  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

it's up to the point of DHCP'ing for its 'root is from' and I see the
packets, so the rhine driver looks good.

I will bring home my t21 laptop tomorrow (this is all on my dining table,
think I'll have to take a picture) and see if I can get it all the way up.

If this works, then booting plan 9 direct from linuxbios is a reality, and
I don't need 9load. Next step is to get that plan 9 in flash to do no more
than boot another plan 9; looks doable.

ron