[parent not found: <rsc@plan9.bell-labs.com>]
* Re: [9fans] Monitors and VGADB
@ 2000-08-21 16:26 Mark_Otto
From: Mark_Otto @ 2000-08-21 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have gotten replies to my post but nothing about making a VGADB monitor
entry.  The vertical frequency is not a typo.  I'll let you know or post
something if there is a change.

Mark

William Staniewicz <wstanREMOVETHIS@planet.nl>@cse.psu.edu on 08/21/2000
05:37:07 AM

Please respond to 9fans@cse.psu.edu

Sent by:  owner-9fans@cse.psu.edu

To:   9fans@cse.psu.edu
cc:

Subject:  Re: [9fans] Monitors and VGADB

Mark,

I just installed Plan9 on my pc yesterday. I have the same monitor as you
do
and used the vgadb entry for the Micron 17FGx. This is probably not the
correct
thing to keep running it but at least it got something up on the screen for
me
to work with. I looked at my user's manual for the Micron 700FGx and
noticed a
difference in one of the numbers you posted. I wasn't sure if it is a typo,
but
what I have is indicated below. BTW, if you got any replies to your posting
I would
be interested in how to modify my vgadb correctly too.

/Bill
wstanREMOVETHIS@planet.nl