* Re: [9fans] Wireless on the Pi?
@ 2016-01-09 20:47 sl
From: sl @ 2016-01-09 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Anyone got anything? USB dongle we can drive, or an ethernet bridge
> folks have had good results with? WiFi with WPA2 is ideal, but the
> only hard requirement for my use case is power: it needs to either
> draw directly or be able to draw power via USB.

Iogear GWU627
	802.11n
	connect ethernet port to GWU627
	HTTP management interface requires Javascript. Managed to program
	it using Inferno's charon browser, which supports ecmascript 1.0.

Vonets VAP11G
	802.11g
	connect ethernet port to VAP11G
	Requires a proprietary Windows program (ships with the device) to
	program its settings before using it for the first time.

sl

[parent not found: <2089168085.2111009.1452370472349.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>]
* [9fans] Wireless on the Pi?
@ 2016-01-09 19:21 Anthony Sorace