* Re: [9fans] sokoban
@ 2004-09-07  2:58 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2004-09-07  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue Sep  7 09:14:13 JST 2004, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
> > I, an idiot, am stuck on level 2. :(
> i think level 2 was wrong!  i was stuck on it too, but passed the next
> few levels.  i've changed a single location to make it more trivial:

Wait!!  I succeeded to solve the original level 2. :)

% nashi@valinore cat levels/2
  ####
  #  #
### $####
#@$.. $ #
#  .*   #
###  ####
  #  #
  ####

We should trust sourcecode.se to give reasonable levels.
# still stucking on level 7, and returned to compiling Gaussian 03 though

* [9fans] sokoban
@ 2007-10-12 22:06 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2007-10-12 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i don't think hard/80 has a solution.

* Re: [9fans] sokoban
@ 2004-09-09  4:09 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2004-09-09  4:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

 :
> fixed that just now:

I had been trying to fix this too, but couldn't make out
how one can tell a window is about to be hidden.

> sokoban won't attempt to resize if eresized() is
> called with the same screen rectangle.

This is called as a hack.  But is there an official way
to recognize the hiding in rio?

* Re: [9fans] sokoban
@ 2004-09-07  1:04 YAMANASHI Takeshi
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2004-09-07  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue Sep  7 09:38:48 JST 2004, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
> i'm stuck on level 7 now, see you there :)

Where did you get these levels?  These are harder than
usual sokoban levels, i think.  Glenda should need to work real hard.

By the way, what kind of game do 9fans' member play on pc usually?
Russ suggested Fish Fillet in his post.  Are you all gaming with
kernel hacking?

* Re: [9fans] sokoban
@ 2004-09-07  0:34 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2004-09-07  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue Sep  7 09:14:13 JST 2004, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
> plan9% cat sokoban/levels/2
>   ####
>   #  #
> ### $####
> #@$..   #
> #  .* $ #
> ###  ####
>   #  #
>   ####

I solved this modified level 2.  Thanks.

* Re: [9fans] sokoban
@ 2004-09-07  0:09 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2004-09-07  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> it has 120 levels and is fully playable (much more so than the maze
> game)...

I, an idiot, am stuck on level 2. :(

* [9fans] sokoban
@ 2004-09-06 21:21 andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2004-09-06 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

YAMANASHI Takeshi submitted some nice fixes for the maze game
yesterday and suggested that a sokoban variant may not be a bad
idea...

several hours later i ended up with:

	http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/p9/sokoban/

it has 120 levels and is fully playable (much more so than the maze
game)...

hope you enjoy it :)

andrey