* [9fans] sam resizing
@ 2013-10-21 20:18 Mark van Atten
From: Mark van Atten @ 2013-10-21 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I would find it useful if a sam window resize could be undone one
step, i.e. resize the window again to its size and position before the
last resize. Perhaps by clicking B1, just as clicking B3 enlarges it.

That would help keeping windows arranged a bit while enlarging one
after the other as I see fit for my work.

One can of course do without the visual clue of such an arrangement
and rely on just the file list in the menu. When there are many files,
there is no choice, and that works well enough. But when working on
only a handful, it might be convenient to have this additional
possibility by just one click.

Have people experimented with this, or at least entertained the same wish?

Mark.