* [9fans] Re: Hello (ScanMail has removed a file due to security reasons)
@ 2004-01-29 16:49 SKO_NOTES_01/BNR
From: SKO_NOTES_01/BNR @ 2004-01-29 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Takk for din henvendelse via mail!

Vi har for tiden stor trafikk, men behandler innkommende mail så raskt som
mulig, vanligvis i løpet av to arbeidsdager.  Vi holder stengt på alle
helligdager.

Dersom noe haster ber vi deg kontakte vår bookingavdeling på telefon 815 33
500. Telefonen er betjent hverdager mellom kl 08.00 og kl 20.00, og melllom
kl 09.00 og kl 17.00 på lørdager.

Med vennlig hilsen
Fjord Line AS

PS! Ikke send svar til denne mail, da dette er en automatisk
utsendelsestjeneste.

Thank you for your enquiry!

We are quite busy at the moment, but will answer all e-mails as soon as
possible, normally within 48 hours. We are closed on all public holidays.

If urgent please call our booking department on number 815 33 500. Lines
are open Monday to Friday from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM, and between 09.00 AM
and 05.00 PM on Saturdays.

Kind regards
Fjord Line AS

PS! Please do not reply to this mail as this is an automatic reply service.

* Re: [9fans] Re: Hello (ScanMail has removed a file due to security reasons)
@ 2004-01-30  1:45 ` boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2004-01-30  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

thanks for contacting via mail;  btw: it's written 'tack'.

   Vi har for tiden stor trafikk, men behandler innkommende mail så raskt
som
    mulig, vanligvis i løpet av to arbeidsdager.  Vi holder stengt på alle
helligdager.

w've got time for lotsabtraffic, but incoming mail risks delays and we have
work on that.  we have our shit together anyway.

    Dersom noe haster ber vi deg kontakte vår bookingavdeling på telefon 815
33
    500. Telefonen er betjent hverdager mellom kl 08.00 og kl 20.00, og
melllom
    kl 09.00 og kl 17.00 på lørdager.

call, us, waste you cash.  phone between 0900 to 2000 and from 900 to 1700
on saturdays.

i'm *so* pleased that was brought to my attention.

* Re: [9fans] Re: Hello (ScanMail has removed a file due to security reasons)
@ 2004-01-30  3:16 ` George Michaelson
From: George Michaelson @ 2004-01-30  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: mirtchov

this mail to a NZ operators group includes a pointer to another mail which
has the pattern matches for a list of 'you spammed me' responses from
MAILER-DAEMON type things.

its for spamassassin, but presumably you could filter in mailbox space
after delivery.

-George

	http://list.waikato.ac.nz/pipermail/nznog/2004-January/007837.html

* Re: [9fans] Re: Hello (ScanMail has removed a file due to security reasons)
@ 2004-01-30  2:00 mirtchov
From: mirtchov @ 2004-01-30  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You know, all these messages telling you that somebody has sent a virus using your address as a From:, that the virus was type Blah-N.32½, that the file was removed and that the best antivirus program is the one sending you that message remind me of D. Adams' beeping intergalactic spaceship computers... You know, the ones that beep when they complete an instruction.

There should really be:

beep, v.

	35.  To incessantly inform non-caring parties of completing a
	function.  See "we have removed your message because it
	contains a virus".

	"Pity," said Ford, "I was hoping you could remind me.  I
	really hate those guys you know.  They really are the creeps
	of the cosmos, buzzing around the celestial infinite with
	their junky little machines that never work properly or, when
	they do, perform functions that no sane man would require of
	them and," he added savagely, "go beep to tell you when
	they've done it!"

	"The computer beeped tunelessly to indicate that it had
	finished its calculations.  "Folfanga," it said.  It beeped.
	"Fourth world of the Folfanga system," it continued.  It
	beeped again.  "Estimated journey time, three weeks," it
	continued further.  It beeped again.  "There to meet with a
	small slug," it beeped, "of the genus A-Rth-Urp-Hil-Ipdenu."
	"I believe," it added, after a slight pause during which it
	beeped, "that you had decided to call it a brainless prat."