From: andrey mirtchovski <mirtchov@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
To: David Presotto <presotto@closedmind.org>
Cc: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] proposal: a patch acceptance system
Date: Sun,  2 Nov 2003 10:44:00 -0700	[thread overview]

One possibility is creating yet another group on sources -- one where patch
submitters can be added. It's easy then for a person not in any such group
to cat /adm/users and send a patch to one of the people already in, or if
they're more serious to ask to be added to the group.

If Plan 9's userbase suddenly starts growing exponentially this could solve
the problems, otherwise the simple restriction that one needs a Plan 9
installation running to access /patch is going to be enough :)

andrey